Established in 2004, when The National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC) created NIC MAP® Data Service, a web-based suite of research and analysis tools for the senior housing industry. Over the years, NIC MAP® Data Service grew rapidly, establishing itself as the standard of excellence for senior housing & care data.
By 2016, the senior housing industry was experiencing tremendous growth on all fronts, including its need for advanced analytics technologies. A group of industry veterans with over 75+ years of combined experience, came together to found VisionLTC seeking to improve the tools, data, and analytics available to the seniors housing industry.
In 2021, The National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care (NIC) and VisionLTC collaborated to create a plan where NIC would, and did, acquire VisionLTC and merged it with NIC MAP® Data Service to create a new organization called NIC MAP Vision. NIC MAP Vision brings data needed by investors, operators and others together under one brand. Today, our services are trusted by 5,000+ customers and provide comprehensive nationwide supply & demand metrics on 35K+ properties, with over 15 years of comprehensive, time-series market data at the metro level.
ARICK R. MORTON
T. GRANT HAMM
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
CHIEF CLIENT SUCCESS OFFICER
KYLE J. GARDNER
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
CHIEF INTEGRATION OFFICER
- BA, UNC-Chapel Hill
- MBA, Harvard Business School
- Advisor at K4Connect & Life2
- Co-Founder at CareSolver
- Associate Principal, Corporate Strategy & New Product Development at the Advisory Board Company
- Co-Founder at E.E. Soft
- Corporate Support, Southern Assisted Living
- IT Architect at Castle Worldwide Corporation
- Software Developer at the Flue-Cured Tobacco Cooperative Stabilization Corporation
- Software Developer at aWhere
- Co-Founder & CTO at LaptopSentry
- BA, North Carolina State University
- Co-Founder & CTO at IntelliGreen
- Co-Founder & CTO at CareSolver
- 15+ Years of Experience Leading a Market Analytics Data Service Supporting Senior Housing
- MBA, Salisbury University
- BSBA, Salisbury University
- Develops and executes strategies that support client retention, drive overall account growth, and influence product adoption
- Global Markets Intelligence Analyst, Ipreo
- Management Training Program, Old Point National Bank
- BSBA, Christopher Newport University
- 15+ years industry experience within senior housing and commercial real estate
- BA, American Studies; BS, Computer Science
- Previous Director of Product Solutions, National Investment Center for Seniors Housing and Care
- Previous Senior Database Developer at CoStar Group
- Combines technology, ideas, and process across functions within the organization.
NIC MAP Vision gives operators, lenders, investors, developers, and owners unparalleled market data for the seniors housing and care sector.