The NIC MAP Vision platform is a trusted, single source for senior housing research, data, and analysis. We offer the full spectrum of senior housing data and tools for industry stakeholders. We help operators, investors, developers, debt providers, healthcare providers and other senior housing stakeholders make informed decisions for finding and operating in markets that need senior living services.
We strive to empower the industry in ways that maximize housing access, choice, and quality care for older adults. Our clients use the data to secure financing, perform in-depth market analyses, find partners, simplify underwriting processes, develop a community, launch sales efforts, operate more efficiently, benchmark performance and much more.
Today, our services are trusted by more than 5,000+ customers and are seen as the gold standard in the senior housing industry.
Traditionally, gathering intelligence for senior housing required hours of digging for data and scrolling through sources – and finding the needed information remained difficult even after the effort. Navigating an industry as complex as senior housing was challenging without a streamlined way to find important data.
The founding of NIC MAP Vision in 2004 (originally NIC MAP Data Service) was a significant step towards improving transparency and clarity in an industry that lacked both. Over the years, the platform grew rapidly and established itself as the standard of excellence for senior housing performance data.
By 2016, the senior housing industry was growing quickly, and new technologies unlocked more opportunities for sharing and analyzing data. A group of industry veterans founded a separate platform (then called VisionLTC) with a specialty in market demand metrics – demographics, income, wealth, labor and more.
In 2021, the platforms combined into a single-source platform that enables all stakeholders to make better-informed decisions that maximize housing access, choice and quality for older adults. The combined platform gives users the ability to analyze markets at scale with the most robust collection of supply and demand data on the market. With more resources and support, the platform continues releasing new features – expanding from market and construction analysis to helping healthcare providers find senior housing operators in need of their services.
ARICK R. MORTON
T. GRANT HAMM
CHIEF TECHNOLOGY OFFICER
CHIEF CLIENT SUCCESS OFFICER
KYLE J. GARDNER
CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER
CHIEF INTEGRATION OFFICER
- BA, UNC-Chapel Hill
- MBA, Harvard Business School
- Advisor at K4Connect & Life2
- Co-Founder at CareSolver
- Associate Principal, Corporate Strategy & New Product Development at the Advisory Board Company
- Co-Founder at E.E. Soft
- Corporate Support, Southern Assisted Living
- IT Architect at Castle Worldwide Corporation
- Software Developer at the Flue-Cured Tobacco Cooperative Stabilization Corporation
- Software Developer at aWhere
- Co-Founder & CTO at LaptopSentry
- BA, North Carolina State University
- Co-Founder & CTO at IntelliGreen
- Co-Founder & CTO at CareSolver
- 15+ Years of Experience Leading a Market Analytics Data Service Supporting Senior Housing
- MBA, Salisbury University
- BSBA, Salisbury University
- Develops and executes strategies that support client retention, drive overall account growth, and influence product adoption
- Global Markets Intelligence Analyst, Ipreo
- Management Training Program, Old Point National Bank
- BSBA, Christopher Newport University
- 15+ years industry experience within senior housing and commercial real estate
- BA, American Studies; BS, Computer Science
- Previous Director of Product Solutions, National Investment Center for Seniors Housing and Care
- Previous Senior Database Developer at CoStar Group
- Combines technology, ideas, and process across functions within the organization.
NIC MAP Vision gives operators, lenders, investors, developers, and owners unparalleled market data for the seniors housing and care sector.