Well-Timed Recaps of the Senior Housing and Active Adult Living Industry Data You Need
NIC MAP® Data (NIC MAP) powered by NIC MAP Vision provides the tools necessary to analyze, benchmark, and support decision-making within the Seniors Housing & Care sector. We offer ongoing access to market intelligence data through an ongoing web-access through one of our product suites or one-time quarterly report listed below. Let us help you choose which option is best for you.
Our Quarterly Reports for the Senior Housing & Care Industry Include:
- Seniors Housing and Care Market Performance Report: The NIC MAP Seniors Housing & Care Market Performance Report provides a snapshot of performance for the current quarter, prior quarter and one year ago for each of the primary metro markets, inclusive of occupancy, rate, inventory, absorption and penetration rate benchmarks.
- Metro Market Reports for the Senior Housing and Care Sector: NIC MAP Metro Market Reports provides a market-level overview of senior housing and active adult living communities. This is broken down by property type of supply and demand metrics, including existing inventory, occupancy, construction levels, rate growth, and absorption trends for the current quarter in PDF format.
- Senior Housing Inventory and Construction Reports: NIC MAP Inventory & Construction Reports provide a detailed inventory of new construction, open, and expansion communities as of the current quarter. Data fields include property name, property address, phone number, year open, primary payment type, primary contract type, operator and total inventory by unit type.
- Construction Monitor for Senior Housing and Retirement Community Development: Whether you’re an operator, lender, investor, developer or owner in the senior housing and care sector, being able to predict and analyze the latest market trends and activity is key to your success.
The NIC MAP Construction Monitor provides a market-level summary of senior housing and active adult living construction activity across all metro markets by property type. Comparative inventory levels and construction levels inclusive of units started in the quarter, and TTM starts are reported.
- Seniors Housing & Care U.S. Quarterly Report: The Seniors Housing & Care U.S. Quarterly Report identifies investment trend activity through quarterly time series, provides market fundamentals, ranks top buyers and top sellers, pinpoints dealmakers in the seniors housing and nursing care market, and provides details for each transaction. The report provides independent, unbiased information to monitor sales, track pricing, gather competitive information and identify market trends as of the current quarter.