Expand Your Reach with Industry Insight Senior Housing Market Data
May 17, 2023
Since the launch of NIC MAP Vision’s fully integrated Industry Insight senior housing market data, our clients have been leveraging the exclusive resources to better analyze opportunities in the senior housing industry.
Industry Insight is the only nationwide database of senior housing market data at the property and contact level. With Industry Insight, NIC MAP Vision clients have the ability to cross-reference and segment different senior housing operator and other stakeholder attributes, view market dynamics, uncover the best prospects based on exclusive data and insights, and save valuable time.
Operators, their sales, marketing, clinical, and asset management teams, investors, developers, lenders, appraisers, brokers, and others benefit from precise market insights from unbiased, actionable, cutting-edge, and unparalleled senior housing market data thanks to Industry Insight.
“To stay competitive in the senior housing industry, reliable data is essential. The actionable, local market-level senior housing market data provided by NIC MAP Vision’s Industry Insight service helps us stay informed and make better decisions for the future.”
Transparency Into the Senior Housing Industry
Industry Insight gives our clients access to data from:
- 35,000+ Senior Housing Communities, including active adult, independent living, assisted living, memory care, nursing care, and CCRCs
- 80,000+ Senior Housing Contacts
- 10,000+ Construction Projects
- $200B+ Closed Transactions
- 9,000+ Operators
Clients can uncover announced development projects years ahead of groundbreaking in any market across the country. They can also leverage extensive operator contact details, building information, and pipeline data all in one place:
Tailor Solutions For Common Senior Housing Challenges
Sales and marketing professionals who want to move faster and more efficiently, turn to NIC MAP Vision and the Industry Insight tool when they truly want to know what’s happening in the senior housing market at the local level:
- They can take advantage of new opportunities faster because they engage the right audiences for their marketing campaigns because they can access the right person at the right time.
- They’re able to find the right partner at the moment they need one by building relationships with the industry’s top decision makers and influencers.
- They’re able to draw intuitive conclusions and make decisions quickly and confidently. because they can evaluate potential partners and optimize their decisions at each step with Industry Insight’s aggregated information all in one place.
“We offer the gold standard supply and demand data in the market,” NIC MAP Vision CEO Arick Morton tells Senior Housing News in a recent interview. “We have a reputation as the pre-eminent platform for rate and occupancy data coupled with market analytics, construction pipeline, and demographic data, along with a manifold of advanced analytical insights that are made possible by housing all of the data under one roof. When you’re looking to build or buy, or when you’re thinking about asset management and operational decisions, it’s now standard practice to consult NIC MAP Vision.”
NIC MAP Vision’s Industry Insight tool helps our clients connect with the right stakeholders within the senior housing industry. As new competition floods the market and heightens the pressure to deliver, they can stay ahead, move faster and make better decisions.
eBook| Learn how to connect with the right people at the right time
If you want to make to be more efficient working with the senior housing industry, get your own digital copy of Guide to NIC MAP Vision’s Industry Insight.
You’ll learn everything you need to know about the first and only nationwide senior housing market data program tailored for the senior housing industry. You can:
- Get a full view of all major markets, identify senior housing communities, get to know each property by operator, and gain real-time visibility into the new construction pipeline
- Track key decision makers in the senior housing industry and engage with the most impactful people at each operator and property across the United States
- Improve your outreach with detailed senior housing market data about operator portfolios and leverage exclusive insights to build tailored proposals that hit the mark perfectly
NIC MAP Vision gives operators, lenders, investors, developers, and owners unparalleled market data for the seniors housing and care sector.